SCOUT HOSTEL "ALPE ADRIA"
The Scout Hostel lies in the centre of the Karst Tableland of Trieste, it comprehends a wide enclosed green area which our association has partly restructured. The Hostel offers wide free spaces for various activities practicable paths easily for trips vast area for camping with bathrooms lighting fires previous authorization possibility to effect job-camps possibility to effect Schools Heads and specialization camps.
The Hostel is able to give hospitality to 59 persons in the house.
The night zone is composed by:
• 2 rooms from 2 single beds
• 5 dormitories with 8, 9, 10, 12 and 16 places in bunk beds.
Every dormitory has lockers.
Shared bathrooms with 8 showers.
There are two ways to have meals:
• autonomous use of the kitchen
• restourant service on booking.
Dining room for 80 people.
• Star observing
• Visits of Karst area
• Visits of italian and slovenian caves
• Visits of 1st World War area
• Visits of Trieste
HOW TO ARRIVE
By car (from Venezia) - Take the highway A4 in direction Trieste and go off to “Lisert”, continue in direction Opicina-Confine di Stato and after around 18 km go off to “Sgonico”, continue in direction “Santa Croce” up to the Hostel.
GPS : 45° 42' 58.105" N 13° 43' 33.509" E
Suggested routes from "Fernetti" (11,6 km, 10 mins):
1. Head soutwest on E70
2. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Venezia/Udine and merge onto E70
3. Take exit Prosecco toward Sgonico
4. Merge onto SP35
5. Turn left ont SS202
6. Sharp right onto Strada Provinciale 1
HOW TO CONTACT US
Ostello Scout “Alpe Adria”
Prosecco, 381 - Località Campo Sacro
34017 Trieste Italy
Web site: ostello.amiscout.it
Tel/fax: 00 39 (0)40 225562
Cell. 00 39 340 9318782